We had the great privilege to stay at the 5-star boutique hotel, The Twelve Apostles hotel and SPA. As we had arrived earlier than the check-in time, our room wasn’t quite ready yet but this was not a problem. The hotel invited us to the bar and offered us some drinks, such a great start!
The Twelve Apostles Hotel looks small from outside but we were surprised at the spaciousness and quantity of rooms with a sea or mountain view.
Service & facilities
The staff at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and SPA very friendly, competent and always prepared to go the extra mile to ensure a pleasent stay. The shuttle and drivers provided an outstanding service, always cheerfully greeting us before dropping us off.
There are two tranquil swimming pools, a cinema which sits up to 12 people, two restaurants, a small fitness room and an authentic African bar.
The Hotel’s fitness room is not that big and the equipment is slightly old however hotel shuttle service provides a transport to a partner fitness center (which is complimentary to the guests of the hotel). The driver will drop you off at the gym and arrange a pick up timefor when you are done. You can also phone the hotel, and they will organize a pick up earlier or later if meed be. They are very flexible and keen to work to each guests satisfaction.
We didn’t get a chance to try the Spa, but we heard that it is very popular. It seems to always be booked and one of the best rated SPA’s in Cape Town.
Our Suite was spacious with a fabulous view of the sea from our balcony. Extremely comfortable beds, huge bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Food and Drink
The Azure restaurant served excellent food.
Breakfast was small but fresh with Oysters, berries, fruits, nuts, fish, meat, cheese, freshly baked bread and Champagne to top it all off.
Breathtaking view over the sea is an incredible start to every morning. Unfortunately it was windy for most of our stay, so we didn’t get to enjoy the outdoor terrace as much as we would have liked to.
The Leopard Bar is truly something special. The decor is authentic with large sofas and a terrace, as it is located onthe top floor, with yet another heart warming view. It is a fantastic place to relax, fit for social gatherings with friends or family. Its seems to be extremely popular with the locals as well.
Dinner at Azure
The service is excellent; location is fabulous. The food was okay nothing special.
The Café Grill
This Cafe is inside the Twelve Apostles. An Adorable small place with a beautiful view to Mountain, clean light blue and white interior; beautiful cakes, cupcakes that were to die for!
Summery of The Twelve Apostles Hotel and SPA
We enjoyed The Twelve Apostles Hotel and SPA, pleasant friendly and warm atmosphere. Our beautiful suite, and breakfast with an ocean view each day. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel if you want to be close to the city center, but if you looking for something out of the norm this is the place for you as you won’t be disappointed. I hope to have an opportunity to come back here again.
– The Twelve Apostles Hotel and SPA provides shuttles to the Waterfront and Camps Bay
– There are walking trails from the back of the hotel to Table Mountain for any hike enthusiasts.
– It’s a pet-friendly hotel; you are welcome to bring your pets in The Café Grill and Leopard Bar
– Breathtaking views and the sunsets are gorgeous.
– The ocean view suites have plentiful space and are quite simply magnificent!
– Very nicely appointed rooms and an exceptionally comfortable bed
– Resort like service and amenities without the over-bearing size of a typical resort
– A delicious breakfast with a stunning view
– Free shuttle service into Cape Town and fitness center The post The Twelve Apostles Hotel and SPA – Cape Town, South Africa appeared first on TravellersPlanet.